Monday, April 5, 2010

Steps to be sohai?

Recently i always crap around with my little stupid sister,Elaine about many sohai things..
she even said me not so mature enough even though im 20...
ok,i think i have to admit to it since all this thing isn't my fault.
it is all influenced by Paris Hilton's sohai show..BFF!!!


Seriously, Wealth overrules everything and Paris proves it! Seeking for dumb blonde lifestyle, side kicks, maximum bitching, sohais?
Here's the best show that i can recommend to you, Ultimate Sohainess in every single second, a challenge to be Paris New Best Friend Forever.
i know this is not a new show of hers. Ju-kang used to tell me about this show before, he even asked me:'HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED A sohai SHOW BEFORE?' in msn..Lol. i said 'NO!' then he said 'YOU SHOULD WATCH IT!IT IS DAMN SO-HAM!'

ok,so one day i 'luckily' managed to watch the show, and i can just conclude, 'IT'S TRUE,JU-kang!! I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!'

Na,see the pic above. 14 sohai's dreaming on to be with the Queen of dumb blonde, who will be chosen sohai? check out her show on this website.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/paris-hiltons-my-new-bff-ep-1-welcome-to-the-dollhouse/1595515/playlist.jhtml

Expect sohainess that you've never seen before. Proudly presented by Paris Hilton!!


p/s: ok,i will be back tomorrow.Till the next post.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger