Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The day we've been through

This particular time has been tough, we've been through a lot..joy and tears.
Sometimes, you even gave me alot of stress. sometimes, i just don't feel like seeing you, and yet you keep appearing in my mind whenever i want to sleep.
I can't stop thinking about you, because you are the one who always encourage me to finish my assignments, you are my strength and only someone i can rely on...
Thank you dear, I Love You lots...
for those who don't know who is she, try to guess la...hehe :)
here's her picture....


cute??

i like her so much looo..

well, lately i've been with her almost 24/7, i cant stop but to ask her to help me on my assignmentssssssssssssssssssssssssss. without her arr, puhhh, i cant do my assignmentsss.
Ohh well check out the books that i have read through from last 2 months..

wuhooo..and to my other friends...you think your assignment alot?! HELL, mine is the most!after that, i think the upcoming will be presentations and FINAL EXAMSSS, 0.0!!!!!

2 comments:

流浪汉 瑜伽 Yoga Tramp said...

nice blog & thk for sharing
nice too meet u ya 6-^
wish all the best to u

undecideme said...

hmmmff.. is it love? well love can do change a person!! :))

Powered By Blogger