Monday, April 5, 2010

a nonentity in life

its the forth week of my semester 2 in degree year 1, needless to say, overwhelmed by the tonnes of ASsignmentsss.
Hectic uni life is now back to be part of my life,how great.
sometimes, i really cant take it.
Frankly speaking, recently i start to doubt my ability on doing every single thing. Yes, i do feel useless for most of the time for not being good enough in every single thing.
Due to the pessimistic personality that i have, this is the reason why I'm being emo for most of the time.
i realized that im not very good in socializing with people.even though my friends would say i seem ok with that, but seriously, i don't think so.
I think maybe I'm too stressed up due to there are quite a lot of things i ought to finish within this month.
ok so i will try my best to move some of the stress away from me.
Sometimes, a thought is flashing in my mind.
when GIRLs feel sad, they can just break down and cry as loud as they like.
but HOW ABOUT GUYs? what can we do when sad instead of crying?!!
this question always comes to my mind this few days.

Tell you all one more thing,
i just had my economics test yesterday,
and i don't think i have done very well with it because=.=........
my laziness.
i don't blame anyone, i know it's my fault, is my problem...
so as the pic shown below, i have no eyes to see my result..




alright, before i stop my post.
pls come across with this:


' the difficuties in life are intented to make us better,
not bitter. '

2 comments:

Kristy said...

aww!! i see you are a half glass empty kind of person. here is MY philosophy: "optimism is not reality. it is just a fake world where you pretend everything is ok." don't worry. i am the same way. ^o^

JGalone said...

You just gotta keep grinding if you want to achieve success it is not given to you. you gotta go get it.

Powered By Blogger