Monday, April 19, 2010

Ho Hong Huei

Ok, last friday was one of my old friend, Ho Hong Huei's belated birthday celebration.
we made it at somewhere around the Bandar Manjalara..
I don't know the actual name of that place, it is a new developed place, and it is located beside the Shell petrol station. i think some of you may know where is it.
There got something like 'servant restaurant', German Bistro, Shabu-shabu...and so on.
So, we have tried the German Bistro...
the food there is quite expensive and 'unique'..because most of the foods are in German-style...
For me, i think it isn't suitable to my taste..but at least i have tried la...so better than never.
Other thing about the restaurant and the happenings of that day, please refer to the pic below:


this 2 girls heart this pic, according to them, 'Blur is NICE!'


they are waiting at a corner like this while i was going to somewhere else for buying cake for HHH.




alright, here is the introduction of the restaurant:




they were checking whether this restaurant has Wi-Fi or not. They are stupid, aren't they?

Lol....this is the part that i feel quite malu..you know why or not?! we didn't order any drink, except this, Hoegaarden. and we all were sharing this only 1 drink! Furthermore, every single man of us still want to capture with it, it makes me feel like we have never drunk any stuff like this before.. but anyway, we still did it!!! we don't care how the people around look at us. BECAUSE this is what we are!!!



1. starting with Neoh is normal. she likes to be captured in everywhere.


2. her best follower, WaiKit. They are the same- camwhore.




3. I think he was still considered as birthday guy in that night.




4. Remember how i described my this friend before? --WEIRD Jet.--

5. Of course, i cant be skipped! I'm no longer with this botak head since i have just cut my hair yesterday.


Look! the guy who at my left hand side (from your view) always show the weird pose i have ever seen!


after that,we had our little second round at Desa Parkcity. Actually the main reason of going there is because we were so thirsty! we went there for buying some drink stuffs.
and we have also passed the cake to him without something la....



Last but not least, before i end up my post. i want to show my weird friend, JET!!! hahahaa.....

No comments:

Powered By Blogger