Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sometimes


Sometimes, I really dislike being ignored by you...

Sometimes, I hate to feel that you are avoiding me...


Sometimes, I tried to hide my feelings just to make sure you don't suspect me...


Sometimes, random thoughts about you will just pop up in my mind...

Sometimes, I tried to hate you to feel better...


Sometimes, I tried to avoid the truth about your other relationship...


But in the end, I'm still back to the point that I am still liking you...


I'm not sure whether should I wait for you?(i know your answer must be 'DON'T!') Or rather go ahead with another girl?


But I think, as far as my conclusion is...I might still be waiting, I'll wait till the moment I really can forget you, but still...I'll wait and go ahead with sometimes...



GOSH I HATE BEING SINGLE!!!

1 comment:

migg said...

God love u. follow this noble cause of love and peace please dont ignore me help me to save souls http://fishingsoulz.blogspot.com tnxs

Powered By Blogger