Monday, April 12, 2010

my sick body

I received severe fever yesterday.
Now you can try to define whether it is severe or not.
I got 39.5 degree Celsius of my body temperature. Imagine!!!
Not only that, I have even got a bad cold.
As a conclusion, I suffered so much and I have spent my entire day in the bed.
I even thought I will just die like that in my bed. LoL...
Ya, i think too much! this is because the second round of the A(H1N1) is coming back , and i have part of the symptoms, so how can i stop myself to think that.

Until at night, i cant tahan anymore and asked dad to send me to clinic.
In the car, i was like a dead cat. no power strength to speak and my eyes are unable to open too..
luckily, after taking some medicine and got the injection...i feel much better now...
and doctor gave me 1 day MC, so thats why i dont attend the class today...heheee..

seriously, health is very important to a person...
everyone of you better keep your body strong strong!!
i realized that once you lose it, you won't get it back...
Remember, 'life got no take 2'....
im not scared of die..the thing is that there are so many things are waiting me to do...
how can I just die like that so suddenly?!
hahahaaa.....okok, i know im crapping alot here...
but what im trying to say is,

YOU TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR BODY NOW,
IN THE FUTURE, YOUR BODY WILL TAKE GOOD OF YOU AS A REWARD...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger