Friday, August 28, 2009

'tian bin gor gor' again

Few days before, Chris, Jet and Tracey asked me for yum-cha.
As usual, parked our own car in the Carrefour in order to skip out from struggling car park.
But something was happened after meeting each other,becoz we don’t know where to eat…some of them were saying out their opinion…pls refer to the conversation below:

Jet: eh, I want to eat steak lo, coz im very hungry!!
Tracey: No! I dunwan to eat steak. I’m full. U go to eat yourself la.!!.
Chris: or we take tian bin gor gor first, then after that we come back to eat steak?
Blue: =.= huh???
Jet: only sweet food is not enough for my stomach.. I didn’t eat since…..
Tracey: yer~ ur business la….
Jet, Tracey: ^&&*+(%$$^


FEW MINUTES LATER.......a decision was made.



At the end,we decided to da bao some stuffs from 'tian bin gor gor' and brought them to my favourite place- Desa Parkcity.
Hahaaaaa….the scene was like we’re having a night picnic over there…
So, Chris prepared tissues…I looked for a ‘nice place’ that able to get us a nice night view….
The other 2 still kept discussing their personal stuff…
=.= ZZZzzzzzz …..

Erm….so now lets the pictures below to say the story:


I think these are all the significant of that night…Thanks! :)
i personally think that having some moment with friends in the park actually is pretty nice..u may try this way next time...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger