Saturday, August 1, 2009

from here to there

Do u know?
Love is magical..
Someone told me,
“ Birds,
flying south is a sign of changes,
at least u can predict this every year.
Love,
U never know the minutes it starts suddenly and don't know the time it ends unexpectedly..”
I didn't really understand this statement before.
But now, I found I could roughly make myself understood it ..
Do u noe?
Seeing ur face on my pillow happens in every night when I gonna sleep.
Maybe this is a sign of falling love...
Anyway,wish u all the best there...
'In times of trouble like this, your understandings and your thoughtfulness will be my greatest support and strength to face my problems.thx..the things that happened tonight and tml will make me treasure u more and love u more.good night,love u'

on the brighter side, i would like to give HER a clap..
she succeeded in quitting from smoking....
i was feeling so happy when i found she was trying her very hard to do it...
becoz most of ppl around me always tell me the same thing:
"A smoker will never quit from smoking easily...and u wont understand how's the feeling of stopping it..."
Now,i want to tell those who said this to me...
Chris,she is a girl...
she can do it as well...
then what about u guys?
u all r guys...y cant u all do the same thing like she has done...
Chris told me me all becoz she is BRAVE...
hahaaa....
ya,u r brave...
at least u have the heart to succeed something....
this is the very important point in life...
keep it on...i will always be ur side and support u...^^

1 comment:

min92min said...

The girl look alike as Sandy Loke
Still remember her
But Sandy looks chubby than her lar
LOL

Powered By Blogger