Saturday, August 15, 2009

feel the fun

yup.i'm facing many problems lately.but i think nothing will fall me down becoz I'm strong as a hunk hahahaa.....

having fun is a good way of relaxing yourself.

since dorhao never been Sunway Lagoon,and he suggested to go there.so i decided to go there for refreshing my mind and wish it works so..

now i only know the journey of going to sunway lagoon is very easy.

i didnt drive that day. I used public transport. It's very easy according to dorhau.(so paiseh, he is more expert than me tim)hahahaa..



actually,u just have to reach at the subang jaya by taking ktm..then take a bus which only costs 80sen..its true! only 80sen!! *REMARK: it is very 'lao ya' ones.*



the bus looks like this lo~

i used to press this button,now i see it again..
c how fun they have over there...

Sunway Lagoon outing is superb! anyway,thx alot to dorhao for spending his time with me...
i was feeling better after that day...
hahaa....so i think i got my solution soon..coz i have aldi recharged myself with full of energy...
besides,wish u all the best in Japan...bye~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger