Saturday, August 29, 2009

like the small or the big ones?

Yesterday, Winson, Cody and I were having breakfast in one kopitiam after some workouts.
Then, each of us went to order our own food…I took yee mee,Cody took char kuew diao,while Winson ordered 2 cha siao bao…
Hahaaa…the story started..

Suddenly, I have a thought of asking them a question…
I said, “you like girl with big ‘bao’ or small ‘bao’…( I bet u guys 100% know what the ‘bao’ is about…)
And that made them laugh non-stop as answering their personal answer to me..
Winson answered,’ just normal as in not too big not too ‘airport’. Too big is so fake but too small is like….TB *no offence* >.<
But I think Cody’s answer is the funniest..he said ‘I prefer the small ones coz small thing is cute ma..’
OMG….!!!hahaaaa….

Frankly speaking, for me,bao isn’t the main factor when looking for a life partner..
In future,hopefully the boobs of someone that im marrying wont be extremely small, otherwise she may not able to breast feed my children…hahaaa……
I dunwan to end up buying milk powder on the moment of our babies are born. U know what?! It’s expensive!!! Baby needs milk from mama becoz it’s chemical-free ma…
Hehe…everything I stated here was just for expressing out my opinion…no offence..
So if any girl read it..pls dun blame me….im not looking down to those who are with small breast….dun mind it,girl!! internal beauty is the overall beauty for a girl!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger