Monday, August 24, 2009

thank q

After some advisable conversation & sms with my ex-colleagues and friends, i feel more better and realized something new.
Spending almost 3 months in CK has given me more opportunities and experiences than i ever thought possible.
All the happiness or unhappiness i got here enabled me to view issues from different perspectives. I think it will make me becomes a well-rounded person and I can also apply what I've learnt to my future life.

Anyway,I also want to take this chance to say THANK YOU!!! to everyone that standing by my side when i was down..


a very big thx n hug to u,Chris. thx for ur thoughtfulness and ur great tolerance toward me when i did something wrong..
u taught me many things that i never known..
and u oso told me to be more sensitive to the world.now i understand what u mean..
i was so surprised when you sent me a sms about the job vacancy...
it is a touching sms for me...
somemore,so lucky of being ur god-brother..
thx to Tracey and Jet too~~
i've aldi converted u both sms and call to be my 'Re-born resource'..hahaaaa...
em... keep in touch and miss u all la~

p/s: Of course I won't forget U,my dearest LilO..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger