Saturday, August 15, 2009

hanging

recently,I'm annoyed with 2 things.one is my 'lilo' is not with me here..sob...
another one is about my studying stuff.
Basically, i decided to continue my degree programme,Marketing in SEGi Kota Damansara..
unfortunately,now they announced that this course is only available in KL branch. the course available there are only Business Managment and Accounting & Finance. My feeling was like 'WT...' when i knew it..so means that i have to re-arrange all this thing again...
Some of u may say: 'Go studying at the KL branch lo..'
Yup! i have a thought like this before,but after visiting the college in KL...i was disappointed with their environment..
for me,Kota damansara ones is 100 times nicer than the KL ones...they are totally incomparable...

haiz,my dad keeps asking me about my college stuff lately.i dont know what to answer him.
just tell him: " I'll give u the answer soon,dun worry dad."
but actually i got no idea with it...Haizzzzzzz......

SEGi in Kota Damansara.

SEGi in KL..actually it is located by the road..and it is just few blocks for its building.


Now is already mid of August,after few weeks is September....N i'm still hanging on the hook.(no direction)
what is your guys' suggestion?
should i change another course, like business management? or go through the KL ones?
actually,i dont know which subject is my favourite..i dont know which field is suitable for me..
i even have a thought of studying the Hotel Management..
"i really need someone to counsel me!!!"

No comments:

Powered By Blogger