Thursday, January 6, 2011

Starting the new year




The last I posted was actually a month ago.. Why the gap?? Lack of inspiration i guess...haha..

A lot of things had happened in the last month, e.g. christmas, new year, outing with family(rarely have such chance to get together recently) and so forth...
This year's Christmas was quite peaceful for me, the only excitement was that I met Jet and Neoh again for a dinner during the x'mas eve...It's nothing special, I was feeling warm though....

*Late but better than never*
Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011,
A whole new chapter of my life is beginning! Perhaps my life would change in ways that you or even I myself would not begin to imagine...hahahaaaaa....
Of course, I think I'll be brave enough to face the coming challenges in 2011..

I won't stop blogging. Instead, I will keep updating and make it as a way to remind myself how fast life can be changed in just the blink of an eye. It is nice blogging.
And to those who kept track of my posts, thank you! :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger