Friday, January 28, 2011

I reached at 10.45am wo...


'Woohooo....luckily I was able to reach at my working place before my boss!! :p'

Today, Saturday, I as usual, woke up at 9am, but I planned to have something different- planned to take my full breakfast before going to work, my guess for fully finishing my breakfast would probably be around 10.30am....because I was gonna have an awesome breakfast instead of having just few slides of bread...

While enjoying, I received a call from my boss saying that she is on her way coming to my working place for sending stocks..


OMG!!!!! *but I'm still at home currently.....oh shit!!!*


What can I do?? cincai finished the rest and begged my mum for letting me to drive today (usually I get used to take train or bus).....




Although it was a rush for me and at the same time, my plan get spoilt..... but anyway, I've still successfully reached before my boss...hehehee....


p/s: I know it's not a good habit though...but since it has been happened, why should I have to keep blaming myself!! hahaa....GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL!


No comments:

Powered By Blogger