Thursday, January 20, 2011

Back to the normal routine

How is it going to be??


Guess I just have to wait and see... :) somemore CNY is around the corner, let's see does any good thing approach me....


Finals just finished and I found an ulcer on my upper lip this morning... Basically rushed for 4 subjects in a sequential days until get myself feeling dizzy...anyway, I'm alright now..
no worries if you are worried me...hahaaaaaa...



I guess it's the result of 2 weeks staying up late and without doing exercise AND 1 more thing- STRESS.
but I think I should be happy with it anyhow... since I've got 3 weeks holiday from now on till 14th of Feb... and at the same time, I have already found out how should I react to HER when my new sem starts (I bet some of you may know what's going on).






Christmas dinner with Jet
and Neoh last year..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger