Monday, January 17, 2011

Exam fever

Rarely log on to my blog recently due to my exams...

I've already finished 3 of them... :)

One more paper to go, it's soon, very soon, tomorrow is the last day...

Tell you what, I'm suffered from insomnia these few nights, can't really sleep well throughout the night..
and the appearance of mine is like have never been sleeping for days, I look damn 'dump'!

I know this is a very common symptom to everyone who is in exam week..
So I've decided to go for body massage or sauna or foot reflexology or whatever that can help me to improve my circulation and relieve my muscle pain plus headache...




Must do 'gao gao' and 'go go lee'!!! heheeee....


Emmm....I think I should better stop crapping and start studying now.... otherwise I may start crying tomorrow when I see the question paper.. :D

No comments:

Powered By Blogger