Wednesday, December 22, 2010

a great effort

I'm quite contented yesterday since I was told a good news from my lecturer that I've done my assignment very good...hehee....
I was so happy from the bottom of my heart when I got the compliment from her...
Needless to say, if you are always 'active' on my blog, you must have known I was spending so much of my sleeping time and energy with my assignmentssssss until making eye bags and dark eyes circle be vigorously appeared...:'(
anyway, now I've got a 'not bad' result, so...everything is worthy, isn't it?! :))))
Seriously, receiving her compliment strengthens my will in preparing my final exam even more hardworking...

p/s: Anyway, I would like to say 'thank you' to a special girl who inspiring me during the time I struggled with my assignments...
Perhaps this is not a big deal for her, but to me, I appreciate so much of her little but meaningful support... wishing to see you more in the coming daysssss....:)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger