Friday, February 4, 2011

First thing first,
HAPPY BUNNY YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!
*I choose pink because rabbit is categorized in pink in my heart*


Guess what? I'm now updating my blog in my kampung, I think I'm the lucky one among my friends as some of them cannot even online in their hometown....pity them....hehee...

Well, I got nothing much to share with you all about my dad's hometown - Tanjung Malim.
as I don't seek out any special thing.

The only thing that make me find a difference is that when I went back to my kampung this year, my relatives asked me why is my hair so long??? hahahhaaa...because I was bald in tiger year...(Friend,remember?!)

It is still so clear in my mind, all my relatives kept asking me if I just came back from NS??? and I replied I'm NOT, I CUT BOTAK COZ MALAYSIA IS HOT...they laughed.

This year, they kept asking me why don't I dress my hair nicely before cny??? and I replied THIS YEAR IS BUSY, NO TIME TO CUT..SOMEMORE, LONG HAIR MIGHT HELP ME WIN MORE IN GAMBLING.... they laughed as well.

hahaaa...stupid me!
I guess I'm gonna redress my hair when cny is finished due to our chinese's tradition....:)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger