Monday, October 18, 2010



What a relief! I've finally spoken out my deep feeling from the bottom of my heart..
I've got a lesson about being honest to someone is really important, better don't simply keep 'secret' within people, especially your friends.
For me, saying a 'NO' is a very tough job, instead, I would rather describe it as an ART.
Why?If you are unable to say 'NO' skillfully, you might create trouble for yourself, for example, offend someone. I mean if your way of rejecting is not appropriate or you will be benefited a lot from it.
I'm now actually learning this skill as well because I found that it will be a powerful and useful tool for me to socialize with people.

I was actually confronted an uncomfortable issue with one of my friend in college.There is a misunderstanding between both of us, this friend doesn't get what I'm trying to express..
In my opinion, sometimes it's very hard to be 100% or completely honest with your friend due to you want to continue the friendship with this friend....but when the thing went to a certain level where I can't stand for it anymore, then I will choose to say it out with possible way I could.
In the case that I've involved, I don't think I'm wrong since the points are all with me..

is just that the friend doesn't think further or look deep into himself/herself...
I think the friend has thought too much until to the level of complicating the 'plot' within.........pity him/her......

Helping out your friend is a noble act, but don't overdo. You have to estimate your ability first, because it's like 'when we bite off more than we can chew, who is the one will suffer in the end?' The answer is certainly the person himself, so estimating your workload before committing to avoid any disappointment.

On the other hand, the Mizuno Wave Run had just finished on Sunday..
I didn't even get an honour, but my fat buddy-Jet did!! *sobbing & disappointing of myself*
no worries, I won't simply give up.
Because I know, Practice make PERFECT! :)

~Blue Tong of the day~


No comments:

Powered By Blogger