Thursday, October 14, 2010

Finding

Right now, I'm searching the way of going to Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) by taking public transport on Internet as I'm planning on going there tomorrow...and..... ALONE.

I'm not really familiar with that place..It's located at Serdang, somemore you guys must know that my sense of direction is damn 'good'!
Nevertheless, I think it should not be a problem for me tomorrow... because my best part is the ability of going to different places via public transports (thanks to the training I have been through during my secondary school time), this is what I'm confidently sure of.
But when you talk about driving to somewhere, errr..... better bless god before heading...hahahaaa...

Well, basically I've found a useful website to help me..
I wish it works!!
So please stay tuned ya, because my next entry's gonna be about my journey...
Tell you what, I'm so excited and can't wait to start my 'journey' immediately!!!!!!
Don't know why, maybe I like exploring......hahaaaaa....

No comments:

Powered By Blogger