Tuesday, October 12, 2010



" Have you ever sat down and talked with your dad peacefully?
or in other word, did you ever talk with your dad like a friend? "



If I were asked to answer this question, my answer is 'definitely NO'...

It doesn't mean that we are in bad relationship, but just to the extent that I rarely share my point of view with him, I rarely sit down and chat with him like a buddy, I rarely bring him to here or there, and I rarely......and so forth.



I was so hurt last night before I was going to bed...
my dad hurt me deeply by saying out a cruel statement (for me, it does!)...
Guess what. I even cried alone in my bedroom for that??
haha...unbelievable right?!


Seriously, we always can't get a good dad-son conversation..
Communication can be much easier between two females (I mean mom and daughter), but with dad and son, it can be difficult to express emotions..
Sometimes, I even felt that I can settle myself more comfortably with my mum rather than my dad..
I don't know what's the cause.

I admit one thing which is I will only attempt to talk with him when I got any matter must go with money, like education, monthly allowance and blak blak blak..or sometime I need his help of fetching me to my destination...

So that's why he always says to me, 'Don't treat your father as a superman or an ATM machine, I don't like it!'


As the time I'm growing up, I become not so attached to my dad as...... we have no common topics to talk with??
Alright, I'm not gonna continue this post since I got to go back soon from college...
Anyway, I'm feeling much more ok after blogging my feeling here...Cheer MAN~~

1 comment:

garfield said...

Erm...the unexaming life is not worth for living. Pls bear in mind, i feel u really happily compare to the other person. Even though your father over blame you but he still love you as well. Just treat this as a part of life. Repeat again as u say the most difficult things intend to make us better not bitter, just apply to your life! Dont emo again..haha!!

Powered By Blogger