Friday, October 8, 2010

behind the scene






Dude, remember I was saying I went for a DiGi-tvc for being a 'care-leh-fare'??

Hahaaaa, guess what. I just received the video recently and I was like nowhere to be found in the video...*sobbing*

Spending all the day, but don't even get the chance to see one face... what I'm really sure is that I was in the crowd! I was one of the crowd..hahaaa...
well, its alright. So, just show some behind of the scenes lah...




(from left)Me, Gary, Alex, Priscilla .





a Combo pictures while waiting for our turn
she's the only 'ang-mok' of the day, so everyone was like so excited of meeting her.. for me, she is just so-so, don't know why they all behaved like that..




Discussing with the main characters about what to do next...



one of the main character- Eddie
Well, that's all... Nothing much to say since it has been over for 3 weeks..
speaking honestly, I've been waiting for watching this ads since so long...
Finally, I've got to see.. I think it has been shown on TV..catch up guys..



p/s: Last but not least, just feel like to upload this girl on my blog without reason..
I'm scared of missing out this picture, I mean in case~~



No comments:

Powered By Blogger