Tuesday, August 3, 2010

better off being alone

I went to my all time favourite place- Desa Parkcity aka my HAPPY + EMO park. I was there alone for 2 hours plus. My best favourite place for emotional rehabilitation.

Sitting at the park bench facing the lake, with a slice of chocolate indulgent cake by secret recipe to keep me company. Seeing couples, families and others spending their quality time together at the park makes me lonesome. I guess I was the one who sat down there stonning alone for more than 2 hours..

Sat down and starred blankly at the lake, looking at the reflection of the moonlights and lamp post light on the surface of the calm lake while there were million things running through my mind.

I'm just being way too emotional within these days, I have no idea why. But anyhow, I'm gonna be alright. All I need is company and someone for me to talk with.

Ohhh ya, the 4 days roadshow at The Curve's finally over and done with..
Last but not least, thx alot to Hannah for teaching me so much of things in these 4 days..:)




No comments:

Powered By Blogger