Wednesday, July 28, 2010

what a day

Woke up at 8 something. dressed up my working t-shirt. ready to go for working.
but this time is not in Kepong Carrefour, but in The Curve...
my manager will pay for my petrol, toll and parking fee, no need to bother about the expenses...hehe....

Actually, today isn't considered as my working day...i just helped my manager to set up the counter...
then went to Pavilion in the noon to find Patrick,
wanted to pass something to him, but too bad, he wasn’t there.

As I drove back from PJ back to my place, I nearly got hit, not only once.
definitely it's not my fault that I'm very sure about it. lol.
they tend to turn or change to the other lanes without looking at the side mirror.
Isshh.
I don’t understand why some people just don’t know how to drive.
of course im not saying that im very good in driving. haha.
some drivers are even worse than the fresh P.
if you were on the fastest lane, then drive according to the speed limit laa..
some of drivers were on the fastest lane, but their speed is even slower than the third lane.
bersiar-siar then go to the garden or park laa. but not highway okay.
and the motorcyclists is even worse,
they always ride their super bike in the middle of the lane, blocked the whole road.
as if the whole road belongs to you. arghh.....

Alright, starting from tomorrow i'll be working at The Curve for 4 days till Sunday...
I'm not familiar with that place and never worked at there before...hope everything could be smooth for me.... whee :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger