Wednesday, August 18, 2010

it's the time to take it

I wonder anyone follows this blog. If you do, thx!!


anyway, back to talking about my day of 18/08/2010...
Today~~~ is full of boring-ness.... full of bullcrap... full of coldness too... (i'm sick of the bad weather lately)
but no full of excitement...


I'm looking for excitement everyday which I think is very important for me..
because I'll only be motivated when excitements are all around me...

Had a little chit-chat with Dawn in this morning, YEAR 2 will be starting next month and I'm so not prepared for it ..
and I also realized as the sem starts, choon hong will not be Malaysia, will not be same class with me too.. :(

He is going to study at UK, notice that more and more friends will be leaving me soon to another country~~
kind of lonely now....

After Dawn, I got another call from my colleague telling me he may resign next week due to dissatisfy with his salary. He talked with me on the phone for almost 1 hour with his resignation issue as well as asking for my opinion.

SO....BLAK



.........



BLAK



...........



BLAK.......



BLAK

.

.

.

.

.......


haiz, instead of thinking too much about all these things, why not I do something to make my day?!
I was so bored just now until I made a cute graphic for myself...

You see, so yeng and cute leh...hahaaa......


actually, my head can goyang-goyang one...but blogspot can't perform it... If can ar, then will be much cuter.. >.<

p/s: Aiya~ I don't want to consider so much now, I just want to focus what is important to me and go ahead with it then.

“不要为明天忧虑,因为明天自有明天的忧虑;
一天的难处一天当就好了。”




1 comment:

Jia Min said...

Hello! I have been linking your blog for a very long time looo! Thanks me please. XDDD

Powered By Blogger