Monday, August 16, 2010

what a careless of me???!!!!!

I have done a very big MISTAKE today!!!!!

I HAVE FORGOTTEN TO COLLECT MONEY FROM MY CUSTOMER!!!!

I only realized the fact when i had completely signed up fo him online....but the time when i remembered was too late!!! He was already 1,000 miles away from me...

:(

When i realized it, I did call to his mobile number, but the person who answered the call was not him, this is the matter which I'm so frustrated and depressed with.

Why was I so careless???!!!!!!!!!!

I can't blame anyone because it is obviously my fault.

I have aleady sent a message to him by email, but I'm not sure whether the email address is valid or not.

Even if it is valid, he also can choose to ignore the mail....:(

I'm so sad now....I'm so depressed now...I'm so angry with myself now...
I'm so helpless now...

MAN, I have to pay back the money to boss if the guy is without heart one...

*sob*

No comments:

Powered By Blogger