Monday, August 16, 2010

still embracing a little hope for it

Alright, just forget the mistake I've made last night..
It's useless for me to keep talking so much of that, because the customer still won't come back..
I checked my mail box instantly when i got my laptop on in this morning, but I din see any reply from him.. :(


Ok, come on! lets shift your focus to another topic...
this morning after i read a friend's blog, I suddenly had the mood of logging in to my friendster account...
i have stopped logging in since long time ago...I think neither do you...hahaaa...
The photo below is one of the group picture with some of my st.john fellows, I was 16 that time..

Can you find out where was I?
hahaha.... I was at the left third.. >.<
Most of them have totally changed their image, no longer same with the person shown in the picture...

Seriously speaking, the days with them were so great!!
I remember everytime when I finished school, the first thing I will do was heading to the canteen, chit-chating with them, eating with them, had training with them and last but not least walking out from school together...


My secondary school has so much of my memory....

I almost spent most of my time with St.John stuffs...I found it is worthy for me to do so, I did enjoy!!!
But I seldom keep in touch with them recently...
Nowadays, everyone is busy with their own stuffs after graduated from secondary school..
Badly to say, even I myself occasionally like to give excuses of skipping certain gatherings..due to I want to work for earning some extra income~~

On the other hand, I started watching a new Korean drama series- My Girlfriend is Gumiho-Fox...
It's so pity that PPStream only has 2 episodes right now...
Haizzz....can't wait to continue the rest!!!
This drama centers about a forbidden love between a human being and a Gumiho Fox (nine-tailed fox). The fox-themed story usually becomes a horror movie, but this time it turns to be a romantic comedy Korean drama...


Dun hesitate la, go watch this drama....
you sure will fall into that nine-tailed fox...coz she looks so innocent and pure in this drama...
Till next post~~ :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger