Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Panda Man isnt as nice as expected


I just watched the Panda Man on 8tv last night.
It is directed by Jay Chow, I hardly believe no one doesn’t know this guy.
Yesterday was the 1st episode on TV,
If you want my frank opinion about it, I don’t think this is a best drama.
This is what an idiot drama I have ever seen!
Sorry to all Jay Chow’s fans, but to be perfectly frank with you, this is my own personal comment for this drama.
After I finished the drama, my sister asked me, ‘how do you think about Panda Man?’
I said, ‘Childish! It was like the Taiwanese version of Power Ranger! I don’t know what does he want to tell us?’
‘YA, it is created for we kids, not for you, young man.hahaaaa…..’ replied my sister.
See, even my sister also think so.
Besides, the trimming technique is less satisfactory.
I have no idea with each scene has shown. Suddenly jumping to another scene irrelevantly is what I’m rather fed up with.
One more thing, if u were watching it yesterday. Have u found that the characters are appeared in cartoon form in one of the scenes?
Do you know why? I have got the answer by referring to the newspaper, he said he wants to try some new thing for his product. *speechless*
Alright, it is not as perfect as I expected; I would still watch it though.
I wish to see some changes in the following episodes.
I dun really want to comment the bad side of it anymore, and I’m here to wish u guys try to enjoy the drama ehmmm…

3 comments:

Vloggerlyfe said...

Hey, I like your blog! I'm just letting everyone know that we are having Valentine's blog design giveaway at Bloggy Blog Designz. We are giving away a total of 11 freebies, discounts and giftcards, so if your blog needs a makeover, stop by and enter here!

wingfoong said...

lol.i watch it too.ya.it realy not that nice as i expected.but i still watch it.lol.coz i like Jay ! ahaha.

Blue Tong said...

ya me too...i still watch it even though the drama isn't that nice...haiz...no show to watch if i choose not to watch it.LoL..

Powered By Blogger