Wednesday, February 10, 2010

audition 4 casting

So i received this unexpected SMS from my friend, Winson, at night when I’m on my way to PaPaRich in my car.
!!!!OKAY~!!!! Are you sure...?!So i called him & ask him what’s this all about, eventually he recommended me to this Vision New Media company for a Chinese drama audition.( just be a care-leh-fair la…) Err...im stunt, but felt excited at the same time. This is like my 1st time i ever receive this kind of invitation. So I asked what to wear & what to do. He replied, ‘Just be yourself.’

So I rushed to tell my dad about this, but he doesn't seem to care much. In fact he worried it is a trick and reminded me must be alert if they ask me to pay any deposit and so on. As usual la, parents always like that ones. Oh well so I called to my friend again for asking the way to the venue. Anyway...I finally arrived at the Vision New Media company. It is just located next to the Jaya33 shopping mall… And it’s a bit hard to find as the company name isn’t appeared so clearly...
Then I head towards the guest counter & asked for details. Then as I talked to her, she just kept silent (stared at me for 5, 6sec, I thought she's adoring me or something) then suddenly she disappoints me by saying, "Sila duduk sana dan bolehkah tanya orang sana? Mereka mungkin faham BI. ". Waaa geng lo, a guest retail doesn't know how to speak in English.

The logo of the company is something like this la~~Don't know whether are you familiar with it.... Oh well, then a girl approached to me and explained roughly about how the audition will go blablablabla~~
somemore, she said my botak head is an advantage because the majority of the male actor should be short hair or even ‘low tou’…
tell you what, when the other guys(also came for audition ones) heard it, they all shouted, ‘HUH~~~~~???’ hahaaaa…and I was like ‘its ok, nothing hurts me!’
I nodded my head when she talked to me as a sign of understanding about what she said.
So after she ends our conversation by saying "Ming Bai ma?!", she passed me a form to fill it...WAOO~~i love the title...which they call it.. TALENT PROFILE~
The form even asked for my chest, waist, shoulder size, arm length & stuff...Waaa how i know wor...so i leave it blank...The next thing i know, she brought me to an auditory room with all the cameras & stuff (I should take some photo of the room, but sry I was so shy on that moment).
Then she asked me to introduce myself and she snapped few pictures of me. After a while, she passed me a short script which i must act out a character which is called ‘Ah Chai’ later…
Erm..its not hard for me I suppose..because its just a simple character and not that hard la.. Ok im done~!!!The audition was quite fun....less stress than i thought. I thought of i've to act out a character with another fellow & do some actions etc. (Kissing scene, Crying scene....).but NEH~hahaha, so after that I head out the auditory room i saw some fellows were standing outside of the room.. and haha… I chatted with them while waiting for the girl in charge.


And eventually we went to Jaya33 for lunch and i found out that they all have such audition experience for another company before. thats why they look quite ‘pro’? I don’t know how to describe…anyway, they were funny and entertaining. They even taught me about some acting skills & their experiences in acting.
So when I finished my lunch, I just chatted with them a while then bye~ coz I dun feel comfortable when I’m with a bunch of people that I don’t know well.
Last, I think some of you may have a question in your mind.
‘Am I chosen?’
err~~~….I myself also don’t know. I’m still waiting for their notification. But I think probably will be chosen gua~~hahaaaa…(sound so vain>.<)

2 comments:

Powered By Blogger