Thursday, February 25, 2010

a guest of my home

' Could you imagine if one day when you go back to your home and open the door, after that you find that every furniture, television, cupboard and so on are just removed from your home? In other word, your home is empty and left nothing! '

It is so terrible right, if this situation happens to you?!

This is not a joke, someone really involves in this kind of situation.

I was so speechless when I first heard this news from my brother.

And the thing is, this guy is my brother’s friend.

right now, my brother is begging my dad to allow this guy to stay at our house.


My dad is bothered with it.

He doesn’t know whether to allow or not to allow??

First, how long will be the guy staying at our house.
Second, it is the matter of accepting a stranger to stay in the house for XXX days????

Third, WEIRD!

My brother keep begging my dad since last 2 days, and my dad was like very…..feeling helpless.

If he chooses to say ‘NO.’, my brother will be very disappointed of my dad.

But if he says ‘YES.’, then my dad has to manage the points mentioned.

So, what should my dad do? Sigh.

Powered By Blogger