Thursday, February 25, 2010

garden cafe

Life as a student like me can be tough especially when you are immersed in your study and have to get up early in the morning everyday just for the classes.I must say food to me is a powerful tool, foods can resolve many problems.Bi bi said to me she would rather spend her money on food instead of clothing.
see, food is so famous to human beings.

Garden Café in One Utama, I had just tried it on Monday after the briefing about new sem in KDU.
Listen to me, the price of the food there is reasonable, especially the set lunch, it is quite ‘DAI’..

Within the sets include:
Main Course + Soup of the day + Drink = RM 12.90~ RM 16.90




I think the price is acceptable la, because the nice atmosphere of the restaurant comes with this price is very ok.
Sometimes, when you go to Mc or KFC, you also have to spend at least Rm 15++ for a set.

somemore, the drink is rather big glass. you sure can’t finish it unless you are thirsty like hell. True, even myself also can’t finish.

For your information, if you come here at night, there will be piano playing session.
That’s all I can say about Garden Café. Anyway, it is not bad to drop by the restaurant and try.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hello, I was just Blog-Hopping and ran across your blog. Very Nice!

Be Well...

Yaisana Huidrom said...

i was passing through bloggers n come across your blog its nice to see...........i do not know what kind of song is it playing but i listened twice hehhehe

Powered By Blogger