Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Punctured Tyre

this story was happening on last thursday.
starring by: Kembara (the main actor) , Wei Hong, Yi Rui and Blue.
1stly,pls refer to the pics below:
#1.
#2. #3.

#4.
Have you ever experience any tyre puncturing incident?
I do and it was the first time ever in my lifetime. It was freaking scary. Serious, its scary when you are travelling with NOT ADULTS, but peers with the same age.
Yeah, you got it right, its SAME AGE.

Last thursday, went out with Wei Hong and Yi-rui, did numerous visiting and etc, too lazy to elaborate. While we were on the way sending yi-rui back home via Kesas highway, something hit wei hong's car's tyre and it was punctured.
'Ishhhhhhhhhhhhh........................ ' Wei Hong said.
We pulled over at the emergency lane. Luckily enough, the place we pulled over was just mere 250M away from the SOS call station. I always wonder how does the SOS call station look like when I travel along highways, and now i knew how it look like.hehe... Asked for help and Kesas ppl came and changed for us. Lucky.

Anyway, i still need to thank my best friend- wei hong for taking me back home straight; which was a hassle. Thanks alot. Don't feel bad about the incident, its beyond your control, neither me.
p/s: Brian, get well soon and be strong! :)

2 comments:

wingfoong said...

i experience it b4.bsd feeling dat time.scared til duno wat to do.bt i just call my parents.by i curious wad is the SOS call station look like.can tel me?

Blue Tong said...

sure!!! but it's not easy for me to say it here...quite difficult to explain,tell u in class la...:)

Powered By Blogger