Tuesday, February 17, 2009

a DuLan day

rushed to the college this early morning, (my mind always tell me that i cant be late during the English Study Skill class.coz the lecturer is xxxx.....) i received a message from Hw when reaching in the college,the msg was saying that our lecturer take MC today,so the class is cancelled.
Arhhh~~
***speechless*** (just feel that it wasted my petrol and toll...)

___________________________________________________________________

On the other hand,im being very emo-istic recently just because I want to gain back a certain trust back from a certain person. But after days of trying, it's just keep maintaining in the same way. Im just like repeating the KLoong's case once again...ARGH!
Oh well, if U still insist of avoiding me and thinking that im wrong then FINE.
but i would like to tell u ,I never expect that u will think me in that way. Im really feeling sad and disappointed when getting that doubtful message from U.
HUUUUHH~ I'll just be myself. Whether you like it or not, I've my own life.
IF you still keeping the grudge on my previous mistake, then I can only say SORRY. Whether you forgive or not, it's up to you...
I DONT CARE ANYMORE, cause one thing I know...the more i care, the worst my mood & life is...

4 comments:

Cherry said...

yeah class cancelled. but we cant go bak straight away because we were force to go stayed for a dont no what advertisment. >.<
oh,just be yourself, although im not so understand about the 'KLoong's case'.

Blue Tong said...

thx....
ya,something happened...
girls always like too think too much...i need a solution to solve it...if not,everything will end.

Cherry said...

girls? hmm.. sound confuse huh? well,i always can be a good listener if u want =) take care buddy.

Blue Tong said...

it's ok now...i think i can solve this problem by myself. anyway,thx for ur concerning... :)

Powered By Blogger