Tuesday, February 24, 2009

PIMPLES

Due to my face is fulled with the acnes and pimples since last 2 years,my feeling in everyday is damn damn down.... =.= i tried so many skin care products to solve my problem but no one is effective. My mum highly recommended me to do treatment in beauty parlor. At the beginning, i rejected it coz i think that this is only special for girls...guys dont need to do this...
i decided to do the treatment after i noticed that Benson also do it twice in a month,and he told me it will help me to become more lengzai!!! (haha.....everyone likes it ma........heheeheheeeee)

my first time trying facial today....
wow!!! what i wanna express here is...i felt so PAIN!!!! the strength of the painful can even made me cry!!!! so paiseh......T.T
when it finished,i saw my face is full with the redness 'dot dot'...( just as the pic drawn above)..
haiz...hope my face problem will recovery soon... dudes, pray for me!!!! akakaaaaaaa.....

1 comment:

Cherry said...

red dots? i didnt see it today :S btw, i never do any treatment too! xD no because i dont like pretty but im just too afraid >.<

Powered By Blogger