Monday, February 9, 2009

My French friend

sometimes i should step out my house and have some clean fresh air.
sleeping at home in the morning and outing at night are not a good thing according to my mum.
yesterday, a bright sunny Sunday. of course i got no any class. Yumi, my cousin brought Henry, a student exchange from French over to my house.
and this time, we are bringing him out for a tour around KL. ***cool***.
inside the boot in the Mines.

untung lo..Yumi...haha
I think, I begin to like all about France=)
Oh, this new found friend lives in Paris now.
He's cute eh? He's only 18. Anyone interested to know him? Ask me-lor:D

3 comments:

wingfoong said...

he really cute.n finally i noe who u n cherry talking about at dat day.haha.XD

Blue Tong said...

hahhaa...u like him leh..?
wanna know further about him..???
hehe...>.<

wingfoong said...

haha.of coz la.bt he went back aly ryte?tell me bout his things also useless now.u should told me earlier oni i can go find him ma.haha.XD

Powered By Blogger