Sunday, February 22, 2009

Muz support it !!!!

Hehe.....after finish drawing the 'MSN pic', i like to draw comics recently....
i think if one day i abandoned by my future company,i can try to publish my comics and sell it to public...sure very laku!!! hahaha......


here is my 1st comic post:
the title should be.....er.....
what leh???
let's it be: The Result of Being a FOOL

this story is talking about something happen when i was swinging off a cliff la. hope u all enjoy ya....



so basically i swung. i let go. i open my two legs. i forgot to close them.
SPLAT!!!! the 'middle part' of my two leg was bleeding....my 'bird' was hurrrrrrrrt!!! HAHAAAA!!!!!
End of the story. (guys, i know you all enjoy it when i hurt myself)


3 comments:

Cherry said...

what is the greeny thing beside the tree that u knocked?

Blue Tong said...

just imagine that is some grass around the tree...hahaha....

Cherry said...

ohh, i tot it was green boat xD

Powered By Blogger