Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm tired in the morning


*Just forget about the 'Thailand Trip' mentioned in the previous post, I sure will update it in the future because I'm still waiting for those major pictures from Xian...*

My classes have just been commenced last week, the thing that make me concern the much is the timetable, I have no idea why is the timetable so packed for this semester, especially Tuesday one is the most terrible.
Started from 8am till 5pm, and only have 1 hour break in between just enough for having a lunch, it totally seems to be like office working hours....
What do you expect me to do after 5 o'clock??? The thing I desperately demand for now is TIME!!! I have no enough time to sleep and play.... =(

By the way, I've got the result of my previous semester already... PASS all!!!
Frankly speaking, I'm quite satisfied with the overall result even though I ain't the highest in my class because I didn't do much preparation before the exam and the points are what I deserve to earn... hehee..


Anyway, to those who always keep track on my latest life, I would like to say I'm physically fine and alright here...
Just sometimes feeling lost of direction and idea, but I'm sure this won't last so long because it's just the effect of my growing stage.. (hahaaa...I'm gonna be a real adult soon ma...)


p/s: Heheee...I've finally been tagged some photos by Jiayun after so long, anyway thx... I personally like the picture below, again, he is Jet, the one who always likes to show this unwilling face while taking picture... Come on, say 'hi' to everybody~~hahaaaaa....

Lastly, Have a nice day to you all :)






No comments:

Powered By Blogger