Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hello, it's been the 3rd day came back from my kampung and today is 'chou wu' (the fifth day in chinese calendar), many people have started their work or class today.
So fast ya, but for me, 14th only my classes commence...so I still got 1 more week to play..hehe....

I think many of us recently have suffered from food prices raising by 30 sen or more compared to usual. Actually, this is a normal fact we all would be facing during any special season, especially CNY. Anyway, as long as you're happy with the one you love, regardless how much you've spent, it is worthy to have such expenses because it will only happen annually.
I remember the last 2 weeks of January were exactly like the new year eve since everyone around me (I mean chineses) is ready to balik kampung or prepare for their cny celebration.

Everyone seemed 'no mood' on their job; instead, they would rather spending their time on buying new clothes and new stuffs as well as repainting their whole room as a sign of welcoming the GREAT BUNNY YEAR 2011.
Conversely, I didn't really do much for this bunny year, that's why my mum kept nagging me.hahaaa....The entire days in kampung were not as agood as expected; luckily, I'm now back to KL! (Seriously, I would more prefer staying at KL and sleeping in my own room)


Alright, see below.... the following is about a night in Armada Hotel with my colleagues for celebrating the coming cny. Honestly, I didn't even see some faces before..><







As most of you may have already known who is she, Evon :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger