Saturday, March 5, 2011

Help me!!

Due to my this unsatisfactory immune system, I'm the kind who always get flu, especially when the condition isn't that hygienic.. =.=|||

*sneezing*.......

You don't know how much i hate it when there is THICK THICK MUCUS (or sometimes is watery) in my nose!! I can even smell it now!! I felt it so irritating when I have to hold tissue papers all the way just to prevent the mucus from dripping out of my nose.. the worst thing is that I kept doing this in my booth this morning and whenever customers approached to me, I got to explain the packages to them with tissue papers..
*IMAGINE* ....so unprofessional!!

Now the mucus and air-con become best friend. They attack this lousy body called Blue Tong蓝桶...
Oh gosh, I can't survive with this la...it makes me so hard to talk with people and feel like to die.. :'(



F*ck you! *sneezed again*

I need this man!It is a great invention for those who having flu like me..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger