Tuesday, July 20, 2010

life is full of disappointment

Maybe I should just stop hoping for it, cause the more I hope for it, the greater the disappointment I get. I'm not gonna tell the issue about it. This is something that I just can't control, and I can't fight for it to make it comes true. I hate it cause I've been planning for it since 2 years ago, and yet there is nothing I can do about it. NOTHING AT ALL. I feel a great disappointment in me. No one to be blame but only myself.

Get cold on and off for a couple of days, luckily isn't that serious.
I'm now having my holidays, have been working as a broadband reseller for 2 weeks..My working hours, 10am-10pm, 6 days off in each month. It's damn tiring but I seriously don't mind, cause my hard work is gonna pay off at the end of the day! :)

2 comments:

garfield said...

Dont be so pessimistic. Life is also full of hope. I know sometimes there were existing of obstacle, but try to confront it bravely, try to welcoming the obstacle because it was a good learning process for u growing and became more mature. As u say "the most difficult things intent to make us better not bitter" Blue Blue.. u can do it =)

Blue Tong said...

Thx for your advises..
ya, i did say that statement before, but i forgot to apply it to my real life..
luckily u reminded me, i will always bare in my mind, not to make myself be so pessimistic next time..:)

Powered By Blogger