Thursday, July 8, 2010

have you watched the MV??
according to someone, im outdated, 2Ne1 isn't new....
yes, I know this earlier..coz i seldom catch up with korean entertainment news..
anyway, it's fine la....i don't mind about saying me that..

Emmm, this is just my random post..
Recently i work as P1 Wimax promoter at kepong Carrefour,
and also a laptop is always with me, so that lately i can online all the time...
starts being active on FB, youtube, chit-chat on msn, and blak blak.....

some friends text me a msg saying p1 wimax sucks, why am i working for them...
Well, dude, listen up....no matter how sucks the p1 is, im just a temporary worker, just do it for $$$ (cash)...
somemore, i ain't the user of it..
so, tell me, whats the big deal???
im basically free during the working time, so pls reduce my sienz-ness by coming to kepong carrefour and see me...

Opsssss....its 9.53pm now, which is the time to keep my stall...><
bye bye!!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger