Monday, January 4, 2010

me insane

Sunday, I just referred to the calendar and I was shock of it…
Because I just realized that I have only 1 week left to prepare for my exams..
It drives me to be insane…
I always tell myself not to do things in last minute…
I used to tell myself I must prepare my exam early instead of preparing on the day before the exact exam day..
Sometimes, I really attempt to do that, but usually I fail…
If u look at my previous post, u see that I said I will temporary not be here for blogging, chatting, gaming and so on….
But you see I still can manage my time to do all these things right now…
See how good my efficiency is.
Luckily, Dawn asked me for revision tomorrow even though I may not be very helpful during the discussion session...
But I think it is good for me coz they people can refresh my mind and help me some, I guess…at least better than I stay at home and do zero useful thing…


Look on the bright side, Jet’s back to Malaysia after his 2 weeks vacation in Australia.
And I got this from him as a souvenir …
It brightens up my mood…. BIG HUG to you, brother!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger