Wednesday, January 13, 2010

nice to meet you

I remember the first time I ever saw your face was when I had my first class of Business Law in KDU.
You weren’t sitting beside me, but behind me..
You are quite talkative, because I can still hear your voice even though I didn’t concentrate on your conversation with other classmate and didn’t turn my head to the back…
You are not only talkative, but also very active in class. For example, you made a voluntary duty of being the monitor of our class.
But after that, something had happened. And because of this incident, I felt that you are a kind of fussy and bossy girl….
My feeling toward you had changed immediately, ‘how to stay with this girl for the coming 3 years?’ said in my heart silently.

Until one day, we approached to each other and we started to talk, started to discuss something, started to have lunch together…then only I started understanding more about you…
We spent much time in college and library last week…
You were like a lecturer, you analyzed the topics will be coming in the final and searched a lot of relevant information to us…
I was so shocked of your reactions, but I’ve never told you about this…
What you have done to us is valuable and great!
Thank you so much, Dawn!
Now I want to say, ‘Nice to meet YOU!’


No comments:

Powered By Blogger