Sunday, January 3, 2010

010110

I received the following message from Jet on 1/1/10:
‘ Happy New Year! Are you free tonight? We’ll be having a steamboat tonight at Sunway. Got kinken, waikit, sufern, and i…how about you?’

guess what’s my response to this?
Of course I replied ‘SURE!’
Finally, Jet picked me up at 7.30pm, but the location had been changed to kepong,not in sunway…
We saw 1 funny thing when we met each other, which is both of us (except sufern and neoh) wore a white t-shirt with shorts and slippers.
Hahaaa….we all are so ngam…
Seriously, we didn’t discuss about the attire before, what I can say is we are so ngam!


as i mentioned, 4 of us wore the same colour t-shirt.



After the steamboat, we had our second round in ‘pau-bing’…
I did introduce this, Mill Wheel Ice Café last time….
I think this is waikit’s favourite because I found that whenever she comes here she must bong chan it.
So whoever wants to chase her, pls do not hesitate to bring her there…..she sure will so touch of it. >.<


she is sufern.. she becomes fatter liow...omG...




our joker- kinken.

waikit, bring her to pau bing if u like her.








So, that’s all our story of that night.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger