Friday, January 1, 2010


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!!!
Time really flies. Last year’s New Year celebration is still fresh in my mind and soon, 2010 has just reached…
Wow!
I don’t think much has changed for me in 2009; everything is still quite routine.
Oh ya.. things happened within 2009, such like I’ve been robbed on April, I worked in CK for 3 months(June till August), I’ve changed my college from SEGi to KDU, I met new friends, I tried some new things, I learnt how to pak-toh, how to make things become sweet, and how to say good-bye…..even though all ended up like that but I understand the rules of the game.(sounds emotional, but actually I’m fine, because I got……. ‘NEW moisturizer’ hahahaaaaa…) and a lot of things have happened…………
Everyone says, ‘NEW YEAR, NEW HOPE’.
So my New Year wish and target is I must challenge myself to make some improvements for this 2010. I want to see some improvements, some forward mobility. So that I can list out my merits on my next new year’s post…see ya….heheeeee….
Well, what about you?
Do you have the same thing like me?







this is Desa Parkcity...
i think some of you may say, 'y Desa Parkcity again?'
my answer will be, 'I like it, blow ar?' xD






i wana say the story of this part, i asked someone to take pic for us,but that 'someone' didnt want to take me inside the pic purposely..(ji b*i)




finally, i was captured.heheee....





with khoo...she had taught me alot during my youth time....



YEAh!!! 12am sharp,firework comes.....









what you want to insert to his mouth? my first thought is LxxJixx.( i dunoe y he show tis face?)







guoliang- 1st time ever seen this stupid face from him.

parkmin- he became the birthday guy after 12am...he was born at 1/1/9x(forgot jor..)


jet- he warned me not to show this pic...but sry i wana do it...hahahaaaa

bluetong- the driver of that nite..

nobody wants to back after 12am, they r still very hyper with dancing....


Anyway, Happy New Year 2010! :)

1 comment:

said...

awesome onepiece pic!

Powered By Blogger