Sunday, December 20, 2009

thank-FUL post

well, this dog was accompanying me during that struggling time.

Erm…so far can consider my following days are ended with assignments, but with the coming of my finals. According to my classmate, 11th to 13th of Jan will be my finals’ date. Yet I prepare nothing for it; actually suppose to say I don’t know how to start..and what to start?
I just recall back the weeks that I used to struggle for my assignments, especially for the subject MIC. It was a miserable memory. Ok try not to mention it anymore…
Luckily, I got someone’s support from very long distance on that moment, so that I can still survive until today…
Seriously though, if I got no support from you that time, I really don’t know how to step forward.. anyway, here to give you a BIG thanks!!!

p/s: meanwhile, my last assignment- strategic thinking was passed up this morning. This is not the main thing, but to say ‘thank you’ to choon hong. credits to your works. You may think that it’s nothing…but…. THX la!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger