Friday, December 18, 2009

I'M back

First of all, I want to say, ‘I’M NOT DEAD!!! I’M STILL ALIVE!!!’
Quite a lot of people asking me the reason why I stop blogging recently…
Some lan-jiao friends even thought that i die already.
WTFool la…now I’m going to tell you I’M still alive oK?!
still don't believe me?!

Here are the proofs…


today is Friday, so yesterday was Thursday lo.
i went out with my 'gay-mates' as usual for pretty lunch at '3.15' restaurant.
i tell you wat, dun try this next time..i was so regret when i stepped into the restaurant because it wasn't like what i expected...besides, the choices of food over there was just a few...
aiyo~ why am i choosing that restaurant that time?
okok...back to the subject!
after having the lunch..jet and hhh chose to go back 1st...

thus only the rest of us, guo liang, parkmin and me went to our favourite place-- Desa Parkcity.


close up..
unluckily, raining heavily and suddenly...
so we all hided under a pondok...
now let's see the pics below for more informations:



we spent about few hours in the pondok and used most of our time on capturing each other because the rain was too long...if we dont do this, nothing to do else!

weiii, im not inside...(take 1 more)

erm....(one more pls..)


ok la...accept it la...(haiz=.=)


my little good friend, park min.


he is actually a cam-whore, guo liang.





my shoe so smelly right? hahhaaaa.....

hello??? hahaaaa....ya,you can say me insane when you meet me..


this 2 guys even copy me...


finally, rain stopped at 5.05pm something...everyone of us was like so happy..we no need to stay inside the pondok anymore. hooray~~ and then we spent our tea time moment in secret recipe..yesterday i only realized secret there got a 'tea-time promotion' of a free drink with any purchase of cake. hahaa...so lousy rite.im not sure whether you guys know it early onot?











3 of us....



p/s: in case if u guys very miss me and don't know what to do? just refer to the pic below...sure will get syok one. i know why you guys always ask me to update my blog coz u all miss me ma....lol..okok...i know i should stop it.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger