Friday, December 18, 2009

park your car with ur own risk


I remember few weeks before, when I was on the way going out from college with Dawn and Steven; I saw this ‘notice’ in one car,
"Do you know Your ‘car parking’ causes inconvenience to us?"
It reminds me about park my car carefully next time; otherwise I will get the same ‘saman’ like this driver.
Last last time I even saw a notice was pasted with super glue on the mirror of someone’s car warning that not to park their car over that place.
When I saw it, I was like Walao-A! The guy who pasted that is such an atrocious man!
Hey man, even though he/she was making inconveniences to you. But pls think a bit further la… you are making more inconvenience to the driver than he did coz he needs to tear the paper out and then manage the marks on the mirror.

p/s: ‘No, I’ve never been the victim like this (touchwood!!!!!!!) and I hope I never will!’

No comments:

Powered By Blogger