Friday, September 25, 2009

when i was in BORDER

Spent 4 hours in BORDER…
Read some books and magazine at a corner…
Because I know it is non-chargeable wat… hehe…

I was attracted by 2 topics,
One was about ‘maintenance of motorcycle’. Though I dun have a motorcycle, the latest models of those motorcycles are so awesome! Now, I have a little knowledge on how to keep your vehicle to stay longer.
The point is very simple,apart from some special caring methods, try to treat your vehicle as your brother or your darling.
Or sometime you may speak with it…and you will find that at the end of one day, you can understand your car well..



Another one topic was about ‘Happy Days’
It just stated how the author was gaining his happy days.
I agree with his statement, so I should begin to follow his points in order to maintain every single day of mine is full with happiness :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger