Friday, September 18, 2009

what did u do in the home?

Being my sister's personal driver since last few weeks due to I have so much of free time is waiting for me to 'spend'. So my schedule everyday is to send my sister to school and back from school. Sometime, I am asked to send her to tuition too. ‘Like this kind of daily life?’ frankly to say, ‘I've got No Choice.’

Luckily, today was the Hari Raya school holiday… means I need not to do all this stuff during the school holiday....Heheee….
Sitting in front of laptop and surfing Internet after having my breakfast with family…suddenly my sister came over to my side and asked me how to function the built-in webcam of the laptop.

Erm…yup, what a good question! I've never tried to use it from the time I owned it.
Crazy with it such a long time. We tried video recording, photos capturing and even webcam chatting with our cousin Dickson on Skype…haaahaahaa…



No comments:

Powered By Blogger